Welcome to the Evergreen Elementary PTA (EEPTA) Website! Here you will find the latest PTA supported events and activities, an online searchable directory, volunteer opportunities, important forms, and latest PTA news! To access all the features this site has to offer, please login or create an account.
Call for Volunteers
The EEPTA is seeking Chairs and Co-Chairs for the following open positions. Please contact President@EEPTA.com to learn more or express your interest:
- After School Enrichment (Ideally Co-Chairs): ASE is responsible for scheduling classes/students, student registration, and coordinating volunteers to check students in/out of the classes. The registration process is automated through the EEPTA website to reduce paperwork and volunteer workload.
- Membership: The Membership Chair is responsible for promoting EEPTA membership and processing membership applications. The application process is automated through the National PTA with the exception of paper applications. Time commitment is minimal, but heavier at the beginning of the year.
- Ways & Means: The Chair helps to support and coordinate fundraising activities for the EEPTA such as the Fun Run. Time commitment varies throughout the year.
- Community Partnerships (Ideally Co-Chairs): This committee is responsible for overseeing Box Tops collection (will be automated) and securing/planning School Spirit Nights at community partners such as Chick-Fil-A and Sweet Frog.
- Cafeteria: The Chair of this committee oversees scheduling of cafeteria volunteers throughout the school year.
- 5th Grade Reception: This committee plans and oversees the 5th Grade Reception. Time commitment is minimal and focused towards the end of the school year.
- 5th Grade Fun Day: This committee plans and oversees the 5th Grade Fun Day. Time commitment is minimal and focused towards the end fo the year.
- K-3rd Grade Dance: The K-3rd Grade dance is a fun night where children and their special guest can dance the night away! The committee will handle all aspects of the dance such as ticket sales, decorating the gym, contracting a DJ, providing a “treat” for all guest (such as cupcakes or cookies) as well as clean up after the event. The time commitment is mostly centered around the event.
- Fall Festival: The chairperson is responsible for organizing and gathering a team of volunteers to help coordinate all aspects of the fall festival. This committee will organize activities including games and inflatables, food trucks, and ticket sales for the event. The Fall Festival takes place in late October. This position is a big responsibility, but requires a short-term commitment. Can be Co-Chairs.
We are also seeking volunteers to join our Fall Festival Planning Committee. Sign up today using the 2019-2020 Volunteer Interest Form.
Attention Parents... there is still time to purchase your 2019 Evergreen yearbook!